Luke is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2007

Arrow Display Individual Records in Report

I have a Report that has almost 100 companies. Each company on the report has multiple memo fields along with their respective dates. My boss really wants to be able to view individual companies/records in the report without having to scroll down to find each one. He wants the report to look almost like a form, with arrows to go from record to record. Is there any way I can create a report that will display INDIVIDUAL RECORDS, page by page? Also is there any way to do this WITHOUT creating a parameter value? This would also make printing and viewing each company's info a whole lot easier. Thanks a lot.

-Luke

NTC is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    If you are getting a parameter prompt when you open a report or change pages; it means that either you have a control on the report for which there is no record source - or a sort by or order by property referencing a control that does not exist in the record source.

In terms of layout; one can design a layout to display information identical to how a form displays it. The starting point is always to be sure that the record source of the report is providing the information as will be needed. One should be able to refer to an Access textbook for aid in creating the style report that is needed.

Hope this helps a little.

Luke is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2007
    Thanks for the tip. I'm actually not getting a parameter value box, I was just saying I don't want to use a parameter box based off of criteria from a query. Do you know how I can design a layout to display info identical to how a form does? Thanks.

-Luke

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.