Hey Folks,

Been programming in Access for years, just "upgraded" at work to 2007. Running windows 7 on a network. Was creating a simple multi-user database for the first time in Access 2007 the other day with a small number of tables and related forms, and used the form wizard to populate all may controls and labels prior to customizing. Consistently, every time I am creating a form, all my controls and labels are populating backwards - labels to the RIGHT of controls, and RIGHT justified instead of standard configuration of LEFT and LEFT. I can disassociate the labels and controls from their pads and templates, and manually adjust these, but everything is backwards. This characteristic carries through to queries, tables, and subforms as well. Viewed in design view, everything looks kosher, but when viewed in datasheet view or data view, everything is backwards and right justified. There is obviously some sort of universal control or setting set to southpaw, but I cannot locate this in Access, Office, or on any blog or forum. Any suggestions?