sampson20 is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2007

Unmatched with multiple columns and rows

I have two tables from which I need to identifiy unmatched data.

I would simply use an unmatched query except I have mutiple columns that have to be checked.
    I thought about doing a large Concatenate and checking that for unmatched but my data also spans rows.

My scenario is thus:
    I have Table A that has data for shipping product to a customer. This table is used by shipping department to make shipping arrangments.
    I have Table B that has all of the same data but is constantly being updated by the factories. I pull this data once per hour to update the shipping teams data.
    I could just update shipping teams data but they have have already begun making arrangements with shipping companies and if anything changed then they have to go back and notify the shipping companies.

The data has mutliple rows because each product on an order gets its own row.

I continue to think that maybe a large concatenate is the answer and I should just write code that would maybe count how many interations of the Order number then move all of them up into one long row that would be concatenated. But not sure how to do that exactly and there possibly is a better way. I a novice coder having to always review my last project to figure out what I am doing wrong so please dumb it down for me some.

I have a sample copy of the pertinent data attached.
    thanks...

sampson20 is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2007

Updated - with some Code

Ok, it looks like I scared everyone off or didn't explain what I needed very well.

I have figured out how to count the number of products on each order so now all I need to figure out is how to get the items from each order in one long row.

I have attached a Access file that has the two tables and VBA code in the FORM.

The code shows how to number the rows.
    What I need is
    Order 1 Product 1
    Order 1 Product 2
    to be
    Order 1 Product 1 product 2

If someone can show me how to move the product up to first occurance of an order with mutiple product I think I can go from there.
    I will likely reuse some of the code I have to move up and down the table.
    If you aren't clear what I am looking for let me know.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.