Hello All - First time posting on the forum so wanted to take a minute to say hello to everyone and to say that I am very excited to make a few friends, hopefully help some people out and get some help myself.

I am using a access to create a tool at work. Essentailly the user would drop their two tables into a folder open the tool. Click a button on the form that would run a series of queries for them and output a report.

Here is where I am having difficulty. Once the user clicks the appropriate button (several different reports can be run). I would like acess to prompt the user to enter a numeric value that would then be input into the query as a condition. This could be done with a prompt or with a box on the form that they would enter the number in, whichever is easiest. The number would be 0 - 100. And would need to be insert into a condition that reads: <XXX or is null . I just have no idea how to instruct the macro to request the criteria and write it into the query

If this isn't the right place to post this question I appologize. Any input would be greatly appreciated, Thanks so much