Hi Everybody,
I am a bit new in Access and I need a help .I am working with the one large table called Clients that has three fileds-ID,JSTClienst and ClientsName.It has 2500 records. The clientsname file is the name of the banks for examples-Capital One , Citi Bank, HSBS and and JSTClients is code from excel report uploaded to Access and there things like these cc120 , cc130 for Capital One , Citicorp, ciimacy for City bank and so on . The table assignes the all codes from excel report to banks which have many codes. The problem is the codes every time have been changing and the table is not capturing the bank and therefore I am losing information .I made select query for buggert clients such as Capiatl oNe bank , City and before uploading I am revewing code from excel report and then type the miisng code into table direclty .I am not sure but can I append the table Clients from select query but I need to appennd anly miisind codes not all of the. EACH bank has 60-70 codes .Please, help me with thius .It really will easy my job.May be there is anoter way to resolve thsai probelm throurugth form maybe.
Thank you ofr your help.