Hello I'm a newbie, I introduced myself about a month ago and have been going through much of the helpful info from this site and Utter Access.

Since December I've completed online courses for Access2003 Intro and Intermediate, but I have no VBA experience to speak of and I'm just attempting my first solo db build. The db I'm trying to build is a bit complicated, at least for me. I'm doing this gratis while I learn and it's for a camping association I belong to. Briefly The association is a non-profit member owned club. The members own land parcels within the club property lines and as dues payers are entitled to use of the club amenities. I'm trying to layout tables for tracking owners and dependents, their home addresses, phone numbers, etc., campsite parcels, dues, and more. I'm can post a more detailed explanation of how these things mess together. Please advise me on how much to post detail wise and what to post here for review. Should I explain the nature of the ownership and property divisions, numbering, dues, etc., first, as a basis for my tables, and then post the table layout I've come up with? Or should I post it all at once. What is the best way to do this, to get help and not just seem obnoxious?

Thanks