Hi All,

I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction since this is my first Access project, and I’m still trying to pick things up.

We have projects that will need attention at certain pre-determined dates, which are partially selected by a user, and partially calculated.
For example:

I have a form where there are fields for Project Name, Start Date, 1, 2, 3, 4…10, 11, 12 Months.
The Project Name is selected from a dropdown, Start Date is entered by the user, and the remaining dates are calculated based on the Start Date.

Each date field would have a check box next to it to indicate if the project will need attention at that time point.
Not all projects will need attention at the same interval or number of times.
What I’m hoping to have is a way for the user to select say, Start Date, 1, 3 and 10 months, then click a button to insert those dates into a table along with the Project Name.
I’m hoping to avoid having empty cells in a table due to certain dates not being selected.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to insert this data into a table based on a check box selection? I’m honestly not even sure if the dates would be better to be listed where the dates go across columns (such as column header= Date1, Date2, Date3…) or down the rows (Column headers= Month, Date).

Is there a simply way to do this? Would it require VBA? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!