Dear Freinds.

I have some security issues with access database.
We have one application supplied by vendor which is developed by VC++ uses database as Ms Access. this access database does not have any password.
This application was running fine for many years. but suddenly security auditors in the clients company told that they cannot have application database with no password.

Since there is no latest release from the application side, we have to find some way out at the database side. if we set password to access database then application stops

working. since this was not possible , cleint requested if we can have some audit log , so that they can keep track of the changes made by the user.

only way i could think was to migrate database to SQL Server and link tables in access database, i created triggers on each table and created one audit table to keep track

of changes, this did work but performance was very bad.so this option got ruled out.

So to cut the long story short, i need some auditing for MS access database which should not take a toll on performance.
please suggest some way to acheive this. the application is developed in VC++ and i dont have its source code.

Thanks
HAN