ratanoiv is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2013

Recibos em access

Boa tarde amigos cibernautas,
    Sou novato nesta coisa de fóruns. Há 5 anos fiz um aplicativo em access 2007 para gestão de condomínio do prédio em que resido. O aplicativo imprime 2 recibos em formato A5 e para aproveitar a folha A4 criei 2 relatórios iguais, um com um rótulo "original" e o outro com um rótulo "duplicado". Com a ajuda do próprio access construí uma macro que imprime os 2 relatórios na mesma folha. O aplicativo funciona perfeitamente, mas eu gostaria de saber se é possível imprimir estes recibos alterando no próprio código da macro o nome do rótulo do 2º relatório, ou, qualquer outra forma de resolver o assunto sem recorrer à duplicação do relatório.

Se houver alguém interessado em ajudar-me agradeço, senão, paciência.

Obrigado
    ravanov

Google translate:

Good afternoon friends surfers,
    I'm new in this thing forums. 5 years ago I made an application in 2007 to access the building condominium management in which I reside. The application prints two receipts in A5 format and to enjoy the A4 sheet created equal 2 reports, one with a label "original" and the other with a "duplicate" label. With the help of access itself built a macro that prints the two reports on the same sheet. The application works perfectly, but I wonder if you can print these receipts changing the code itself the macro the label name of the 2nd report, or any other way to resolve the issue without resorting to report cloning.

If there is someone interested in helping me appreciate that, but, patience.

Thank you

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    I edited your post to provide English translation. This is an English language forum.

What label name? What label do you want to change? Is this a label control in the report?
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

ratanoiv is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2013
    Boa tarde, Eu percebo Muito POUCO de Ingles, portanto, vou ter that PROCURAR fóruns in english. Obrigado pelo Tempo Que perderam Comigo. Raul

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Post in English if you want more help.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.