avarusbrightfyre is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows Vista Access 2010 32bit

Merge to LiveCycle PDF

I work in an Office where we use a PDF document with digital signatures and it's quite repetitive for some of these documents. I have 100+ of these in a single folder, all manually typed up. I want to create a mail merge between my Access database and the PDF file, and I did search online for a way to do this. An article I found said to go to TOOLS > FORMS > EDIT, but I couldn't get past that point because the document tells me I have to have LiveCycle to edit the document. I'm forced to use this document instead of switching to a word document because we are required to use digital signatures (of which there are several on the document) throughout the process of using this document.

My question is this: is there a workaround to automatically fill this PDF with fields from my Access database without having to have the Live Cycle software? I won't be able to get my boss to authorize the purchase of new software that expensive just to allow me to add a mail merge option to a couple of our PDFs.

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

avarusbrightfyre is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows Vista Access 2010 32bit
    I'll have to do more research on the first link. I've tried the second link before and I get a "required object" error at the first jso.getField line. Not sure why.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.