akarmyguy01 is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Office 365

Exclamation Database Form Issue

I have a complex question that I am trying to get solved below is my database tables list and forms I have created. What I am trying to do is to have one form that when I open it and I click the find button that I have created it will pull up the record I have entered but when I click on the tab that says co-signer it automatically pulls open the separate form information for the co-signer has is already tied to the record ID of the form I just searched. At the same time on each form I would like to have a notes section that shows all of the notes entered for the file based on the relationship ID that ties the specific note to the primary record I searched for. How would I go about doing this?

Sure there are online databases that do what I am making but I can't have my information available to other people due to privacy laws.

Bob Fitz is offline Access Developer
    Windows 10 Access 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by akarmyguy01 View Post
    .... below is my database tables list and forms I have created...
    I see nothing below
    If this helped, please click the star at the bottom left of this posting and add to my reputation . Many thanks.
    Bob Fitzpatrick

Quote Originally Posted by akarmyguy01 View Post
    I have a complex question that I am trying to get solved below is my database tables list and forms I have created. What I am trying to do is to have one form that when I open it and I click the find button that I have created it will pull up the record I have entered but when I click on the tab that says co-signer it automatically pulls open the separate form information for the co-signer has is already tied to the record ID of the form I just searched. At the same time on each form I would like to have a notes section that shows all of the notes entered for the file based on the relationship ID that ties the specific note to the primary record I searched for. How would I go about doing this?

Sure there are online databases that do what I am making but I can't have my information available to other people due to privacy laws.
    Nothing below?
    If you pasted a picture in the post, that does not work on this site, you need to use the Attach button or the image icon in the post toolbar.
    If the data is not in the source supporting the form, then for a record you could use DlookUp(), for multiple records use the WHERE of OpenForm command. Same for you second form that opens.
    Generally that data would be in a subform (form within a form) of the mainform.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Image Icon.JPG  
    Please use # icon on toolbar when posting code snippets.
    Cross Posting: https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184
    Debugging Access: https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...bug+access+vba

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.