perryc is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

the expression on click you entered as the event property

I have a Database that works in all PC but one. I have ensured that all have the Reference tool. Not sure what's wrong with that particular machine that gives this error message: The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: the openform action was cancelled"

Any idea?

Attachment 50919 Here are the references

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Not sure what you tried to attach or how you did it, but it doesn't work the way you did. See how to attach files at the top of the page.
    However, I suspect the issue isn't about references. It may be caused by user action. If you can use the same pc and do what you normally do and see what happens that may add a clue. That message is often caused when you open a form or report by using a procedure and something causes that form to close. When code execution returns to the calling procedure, it reports that the form isn't open because you need to know that for sure.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Micron, ty so much for your response/help. (The attachment is just to show what references I have, not important)

Yes, Basically I have a procedure that call for opening another form. It opens fine in all my other computers, but one. It gives me that error message.
    DoCmd.OpenForm "Referrals_Approval", acNormal, "", "", , acDialog

Then, I just removed ", acNormal, "", "", , acDialog" this other part, and then everything works fine. Weird.

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    Fairly certain you must not pass zls (zero length strings) to parameters like that. Just type in the commas and leave it at that. I've seen posts where code that used to work fails, or fails on one pc and the cause was malformed code. Sometimes failure was caused by Access updates but the underlying cause was the poorly written code. That might be your problem. Note the examples here, where not all parameters are used in between the first and last one used.
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/of...docmd.openform
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.