rnichols86 is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2000

Missing Calendar Control 11.0

Hey all,

I want to preface this by stating I know very little about Access, so go easy on me. I came here because I had excellent help last time. Also, please forgive me if this is in the wrong area.

A client of mine has an Excel Spreadsheet using Access as a back end. The Spreadsheet can pull various reports. The particular one giving us an issue on ONE computer is printing batch file reports. This requires the user to input a date range to print. After doing so, they receive the following error: Compile Error: Cannot find project or library. Visual Basic editor opens and it is looking for the Microsoft Calendar Control 11.0. The Database was programmed for Office 2003 (its pretty old) and the users computer is running Office 2007. No one else has this issue, although almost everyone else in the company has Office 2003. There is another user (the owner) who has Office 2007 and he does not have this issue, although I do not know the version of Access he is running. All computers are running Windows XP SP3. Do I need to have the Database reprogrammed or is there a simple solution on the users computer that can resolve this issue.

As always I appreciate the assistance.

rnichols86 is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2000

Nevermind

Sorry to waste thread space. After checking another forum, I found a copy of the Calendar control file @ this site. http://www.fontstuff.com/mailbag/qvba01.htm

I downloaded the file, added it to the system32 folder and ran a regsvr32 mscal.ox and she was able to print the needed batch files. This thread can now be closed.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.