diegomarino is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 10 Access 2016

query no duplicates - multiple fields

EDIT sorry the title should be "query not matching records", i can't change title
    -------------------------------------------------------------

hi, i made this very complex (to me) sql

Code:
    SELECT [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].[Nome cognome], [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Position, [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Company, [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].CittàID, [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Mercato, [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Settore, [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Contratto, [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].[Connesso il], [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].[Data invio], [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Subject, [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Content, [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Folder, [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].[Da contattare il], [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].[Non interessante], [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].[In db]FROM [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali] LEFT JOIN [LK contatti_messaggi TOT UNICI LOCALE] ON (([LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Position = [LK contatti_messaggi TOT UNICI LOCALE].Position) OR ([LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Company = [LK contatti_messaggi TOT UNICI LOCALE].Company) OR  ([LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].[Connesso il] = [LK contatti_messaggi TOT UNICI LOCALE].[Connesso il])) AND ([LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].[nome cognome] = [LK contatti_messaggi TOT UNICI LOCALE].[nome cognome])
    WHERE ((([LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Position) Is Not Null) AND (([LK Contatti_messaggi_totali].Company) Is Not Null) AND (([LK contatti_messaggi TOT UNICI LOCALE].[Nome cognome]) Is Null) AND (([LK contatti_messaggi TOT UNICI LOCALE].Position) Is Null) AND (([LK contatti_messaggi TOT UNICI LOCALE].Company) Is Null));
    i want to select every record in [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali] table that has no match in [LK contatti_messaggi TOT UNICI LOCALE] by the formula: [nome cognome] AND (position OR Company OR Connesso il)

so i have every record in [LK Contatti_messaggi_totali] not matched in [LK contatti_messaggi TOT UNICI LOCALE] by the Name AND one of the following fields: Position, company, connesso il

is it right?

isladogs is offline MVP / VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Have you tried using the unmatched query wizard. It should make this much easier
    Colin, Access MVP, Website, email
    The more I learn, the more I know I don't know. When I don't know, I keep quiet!
    If I don't know that I don't know, I don't know whether to answer

Windows 10 Access 2016
    sure, but i can't use the criteria i used....(criteria 1) AND (criteria2 or criteria3 or criteria4)

isladogs is offline MVP / VIP
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Start with the wizard then modify the design manually
    Colin, Access MVP, Website, email
    The more I learn, the more I know I don't know. When I don't know, I keep quiet!
    If I don't know that I don't know, I don't know whether to answer

Windows 10 Access 2016
    thanks, i made it in this way, but ony with design view i didn't manage to reach my goal

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.