werunthings is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2016

having different display controls (eg list, combo list, text) in the same table

I'd like to create a form with multiple columns and rows. Some of the options will allow the user to input text, other others will permit them to select from a list (one or more response options).

I've provided a screenshot to help explain.

I am relatively new to access and aware of a list or combobox (display control) and where i can place a value list in the row source type. However, I can only make single columns.

Therefore, Id like to add a column that allows me to have text options, another column that shows a list, another column for a combo list, and one for a checkboxes.

How can I create a column that allows for a checkbox, another column that is a drop down list, and a third that is a combo list in the same table?

I've attached a screenshot to help explain the type of form I am hoping to create.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.png  

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    However, I can only make single columns.
    Why, because you don't know how to make a multi column combo with a value list? Because you're not allowed to?
    If the former, maybe it would entirely change your approach?
    You should elaborate on the purpose and goal as the information is somewhat vague. The image looks a bit fuzzy when I enlarge it, so it's hard to say for sure, but that seems to be a lot of dis-similar information that you're trying to put in one table.

The short answer to
    How can I create a column that allows for a checkbox, another column that is a drop down list, and a third that is a combo list in the same table?
    is that a field for each control has to exist in the table and be bound to it.

EDIT: thank you alansidman - wish I had seen that first.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.