birpal is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016

Quadruple forms - Single Page Help

Hi I am trying to create a four table form with the same source. In other words I have made a form but would like to have four of them on one page, so i can print four sets of data based on the combo box I choose. The issue I'm having is when i change one of the four all of them change. How can I create four same forms in one page that can each change the source, but also have selected separate option case I would like to change different values in each of the four. In another way to describe I would like to print the form in four boxes with separate selections.

Your explanation is very confusing. I really don't understand what you want to happen.

As a general rule, one form can be bound to either one table or one query.

Perhaps you can reword your request with specific examples so that we have a better understanding.

birpal is offline Novice
    Windows 10 Access 2016
    I apologize for the confusion I am new to Access and what I am trying to do is create four forms on one page that do the exact same thing. The purpose is i wish to print my form after i have chosen an option out of my combo box which gives me a filtered result. I works perfectly just that I wish to have four of those forsm so I can print four of them in one page. Otherwise I have to choose an option from my combo box, print and repeat until i have four pages, I wish to fit all of them all one page. My form currently gives me a product and the requires specifications needed to build it which i then print and give to my warehouse. The issue I'm having is I want to print four of these results on one page, so I can save paper and make it more convenient o read. Is this possible?

Micron is offline Virtually Inert Person
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    Your main form needs to have the combo box and whatever else is needed to be shown in the main form. That form also needs 4 subform controls. The stuff you want to print 4x needs to be on its own detail form. Each of the four subform controls on the main form has to load the detail form. The easiest way to accomplish this would be to put one subform control on the main form, and make your detail form the source object for that subform control. If you have correctly designed it and created the link between the child form (sub form) and the parent (main form) and it works, open the main form in design view again. Then select the subform control and copy it 3 more times onto the main form.
    The more we hear silence, the more we begin to think about our value in this universe.
    Paraphrase of Professor Brian Cox.

Missinglinq is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007
    Richmond (Virginia, not North Yorkshire!)
    Quote Originally Posted by alansidman View Post
    Your explanation is very confusing.
    That's really an understatement!

Quote Originally Posted by birpal View Post
    Hi I am trying to create a four table form with the same source. In other words...so i can print four sets of data...
    This sounds as if you're talking about 4 Records in a single Form...not 4 Forms! A Form has one or more Records! Perhaps a more detailed explanation of exactly what you're trying to do, here, is in order.
    The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.