Mehvan is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

Post I need to help make main invoice and sub invoice in Table .

Hello everyone

I have 5 invoices , for example : Buy invoice , sale invoice , return invoice from customers , return invoice to the products and damage invoice )
    Do I will make to each invoice special sub invoice in table and will make relationship between main invoice and sub invoice ?

Do I will enter ( date , and customers name in sub invoice too ) and will have also in main invoice too ?
    for example : main invoice has ( invoice_ID , Date_Time , customers name , address , mobile , discount , total and notice ) and in sub invoice will has ( invoice_ID , Date_Time , customers name , Goods name , Quantity and Price ) , and When I make forms for this invoice I will make ( Hide, I mean unvisible ) for " Date_Time and customers name" in sub invoice .

And When I make a computational operations in Query for sub invoice ( Quantity * price ) Will I can to use it in subforms ?

orange is offline Moderator
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; West Palm Beach FL
    You need to identify the requirements of this proposed database application. What exactly is the business? The major processes and rules? These basic facts are what will drive your design. Build a data model. Get your tables and relationships designed and tested to meet your requirements. This can be done with pencil and paper.

There are a number of excellent Business and Systems Analysis concepts/practices videos in this free youtube series by BA-Experts

I'm an accountant and I know What I want to do in this project , But I don't know How I will make relationship between Tables
    Table 1 - Goods name : number , Goods name
    Table 2 - customers name : number , customers name , address , mobile
    Table 3 - products name : number , products name
    Table 4 - buy invoice : invoice_ID , Date , Drivers name , Car name , discount , expenses , total
    Table 5 - sales invoice : invoice_ID , date , customers name , address , mobile , driver name , car number , discount , expenses , total
    Table 6 - return from customers : invoice_ID , date , customers name , address , mobile , driver name , car number , discount , expenses , total .
    Table 7 - return to the products : invoice_ID , date , products name , driver name , car number , discount , expenses , total and notice .
    Table 8 - Damage : invoice_ID , date , customers name , address , mobile , driver name , car number , discount , total and notice .

and for every single invoice I made special Table : for example , I made this table to be subforms for (sales invoice)
    ( number , date , customers name , Goods name , quantity and price ) .
    for example : I have industrial iron company and I buy iron from products companies and that companies in another country
    and here I sale these iron to all cities , I want to know which kind of pipes I bought and which kind of pipes I sales and how many kinds stayed in inventory .
    for example I bought : pipe 40*80*1.50 mm 10 tons and I sale pipe 40*80*1.50 mm 6 tons
    I would like when I look at inventory it is automatically appear ( buy 10 sale 6 and stay 4 tons )

orange is offline Moderator
    Windows 10 Access 2010 32bit
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; West Palm Beach FL
    Good luck with your project. Keep us up to date with your progress.

Do I will make a computational operations in query or I will make a computational operations in forms better ?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.