jj1 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

"Microsoft does not recognize as valid field or expression".

I am using this big crosstab query and trying to build a report based on it but when I run the report it gives me error "Microsoft does not recognize as valid field or expression". I have stated in the crosstab query the parameters of start date and end date. Query works absolutely fine. Its only the report which gives me this error. One thing which I noticed while making another crosstab is that when some of the fields doesn't have value report gives me this error.

PARAMETERS [Forms]![frmSummaryofOpenIssue]![startDate] DateTime, [Forms]![frmSummaryofOpenIssue]![ENDDate] DateTime;
    TRANSFORM Count([Ucondition].TagID) AS CountOfTagID
    SELECT ManagerReport.Center, ManagerReport.Department, ManagerReport.ClosedIssuesByCenter.[CountOFAudit], ManagerReport.OpenIssueByCenter.[CountOfAudit], ManagerReport.CountOfHighPriority, ManagerReport.CountOfMediumPriority, ManagerReport.CountOfLowPriority
    FROM ManagerReport INNER JOIN [UCondition] ON (ManagerReport.Center = [UCondition].Center) AND (ManagerReport.Department = [UCondition].Department)
    WHERE ((([UCondition].Date) Between [Forms]![frmSummaryofOpenIssue]![startDate] And [Forms]![frmSummaryofOpenIssue]![EndDate]))
    GROUP BY ManagerReport.Center, ManagerReport.Department, ManagerReport.ClosedIssuesByCenter.[CountOfAudit], ManagerReport.OpenIssueByCenter.[CountOfAudit], ManagerReport.CountOfHighPriority, ManagerReport.CountOfMediumPriority, ManagerReport.CountOfLowPriority
    PIVOT IIf(DateDiff("d",[TargetDate],Date())<0,"On Target",IIf(DateDiff("d",[TargetDate],Date())<8,"7 Days Past Due",IIf(DateDiff("d",[TargetDate],Date())<22,"21 Days Past Due",IIf(DateDiff("d",[TargetDate],Date())>30,"30+ Days Past Due","On Target"))));

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Building a stable report to run perpetually based on crosstab is not easy. Review http://allenbrowne.com/ser-67.html
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.