otis is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007

Somebody Help me!

Somebody Help me!

I created a stock database and put it on my Windows Server 2003 share doc directory and will be used as a request fillout form for the request for supplies,
    So I want the request to be deducted from my StockOnHand until the warehouse manager agrees to give the supply. So I want a [YES/NO] field check before the calculations can be done automatically.

NTC is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    ....and what exactly is your question?......

otis is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007
    the stockonhand is an automatically deduction of the quantityRequest field, which will be accessible to those who are requesting supplies. For example if the stockonhand is 100 and someone request 5 balance automatically the balance will turn to 95; but i want a yes/no field as a BLOCK/ACCEPTANCE point. "Yes" should be click before the deduction is applied; if "no" is activated then the stockonhand should still be at 100 instead of 95. Help me out

orange is offline Moderator
    Windows XP Access 2003
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; West Palm Beach FL
    otis,

Most of your recent posts are all about the same subject - basically "Help Me ... Inventory".
    You have been given suggestions and links. This latest post doesn't, in my view, differ much from those previous.
    NTC has asked you to put forth a clear, concise question.

The allen browne AppInventory is a great reference for anyone developing a database to support Inventory/Stock Control.
    There are many posts in this and other forums regarding the use of Transactions to calculate stock on hand at any time.

Is there something new you want to show us
    -- a clear 5 -6 lines describing your requirement in business terms
    -- your tables and relationships
    -- details of your approach and efforts to date.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.