Attached is a sample of the database I'm doing. I have a query whereby to calculate Receive Inventory - Issue Inventory = New Balance. In my report I also got show the column of Receive, Issue and a box to show the New Balance value at the bottom.

The problem i faced are...

1. The Newbalance I need to carry forward to later transaction and become CurrentBalance. For example, the first transaction CurrentBalance 0 Receive 100, issue 50 so NewBalance 50; The second transaction CurrentBalance is 50, Receive 0(Coz i still got inventory), Issue 20, NewBalance 30; the third transaction CurrentBalance would be 30 and........ *I did not create the CurrentBalance column in my report coz i do not know how to create the query or formula needed.

2. The current query and all the formula i created can only show Receive, Issue and the NewBalance of the last transaction i made. For example, the last transaction or the 10th transaction NewBalance is 50 then the box showing NewBalance would be 50. Hence, transaction 1st to 9th NewBalance would not be show coz i do not know how to implement them.

The problem i hope can be solved..

1. Is that in the report I am able to show CurrentBalance, Receive, Issue and NewBalance all together.(I'm creating a simple database to track inventory for a company so i needed this record for checking and ensure user understanding.)

In the attached database the name used is difference.
1. Receive = Substrate Inv After Receive
2. Issue = Taken For PreBake Qty
3. NewBalance = New Balance Qty/ Substrate Inv Before Receive