Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vugar is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2013

how to associate the request with an existing form? Please see attached file.

how to associate the request with column and rows with an existing form? Please see attached file.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2014-06-25_16-20-37.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	45.1 KB 
ID:	16957

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Did you intend to attach something besides the embedded image?

See if this helps http://allenbrowne.com/ser-67.html
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Thank you for helping but I can't do it.

June7 is online now VIP
    And we can't help without information. Why can't you do it? Did you try what was advised in the link? What happens - error message, wrong results, nothing? Post your attempt for analysis if you want more help.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

how to associate the request with column and rows with an existing form?

how to associate the request with column and rows with an existing form? Please see attached file. I want paste Query "Total in Project" to "Equipment List Main" form page 85. could you please help.

Thank you very much.
    The below shown error:

Attached Files Attached Files

June7 is online now VIP
    You want to show CROSSTAB query as subform? I had no problem creating a subform container control and setting its SourceObject to the [Total in Projects] query. Cannot use a form unless you follow the structure described in Allen Browne's article to establish fixed columns in the query.

Would be nice to have some records in the ItemList table for testing. I added record to AssetInfo and it shows in the CROSSTAB.

Do you understand that data in GROUP BY and CROSSTAB queries cannot be edited? These queries are really intended for use on reports, not forms.

Why is EmployeeID in both PurchaseInfo and AssetInfo tables?

Not understanding the AssetInfo and ItemList tables. Why is ItemID in AssetInfo table? There is no link between these two tables.

Please find attached file with the sample records and PDF file with comments
    Attached Files Attached Files

June7 is online now VIP
    What comments?

I see an image of a form with a red box and an arrow. Exactly what do you want the combobox to do?

What do you mean by 'request' - filter parameter?

Is this no longer a question about CROSSTAB query and Page85?

1. I want paste Query "Total in Project" to "Equipment List Main" form page 85

2. In the
    "Equipment List Main" form , "Total In Stock" i want past combo box "Status" instead column

There link between Equipment Categories and Query Total in Project.

June7 is online now VIP
    Apparently English is not your first language and might be too much of a barrier. By 'paste' do you mean 'create'?

1. I already explained in post 6 what I think you need to do. Create a subform control on Page85 and set its SourceObject property to the query. There are subforms in this db so you must already know how to create a subform. What exactly do you not understand about creating this one?

2. Creating a combobox for data entry is basic Access functionality. There are comboboxes in this database so you must already know how to create. What exactly is it you do not understand about creating combobox for the Status input? You can right click on the Status textbox and select Change To > Combobox.

"There link between Equipment Categories and Query Total in Project." - This makes no sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by June7 View Post
    Apparently English is not your first language and might be too much of a barrier. By 'paste' do you mean 'create'?

1. I already explained in post 6 what I think you need to do. Create a subform control on Page85 and set its SourceObject property to the query. There are subforms in this db so you must already know how to create a subform. What exactly do you not understand about creating this one?

2. Creating a combobox for data entry is basic Access functionality. There are comboboxes in this database so you must already know how to create. What exactly is it you do not understand about creating combobox for the Status input? You can right click on the Status textbox and select Change To > Combobox.

"There link between Equipment Categories and Query Total in Project." - This makes no sense to me.

1. When I create subform in form there show error that I attached in first message.

2. When I create combobox "Status" when I select some status in form show all status. I wantly when I selct status sample "New" in form shown only new item.

June7 is online now VIP
    1. Don't know what else I can suggest. I had no problem putting subform container on Page85 and setting SourceObject to the query. I also tested setting to SourceObject to the form which did not error but I did not try to set textboxes bound to the dynamic value fields.

2. You want to use the combobox to input filter criteria? First, combobox must be UNBOUND. Then options are parameterized query or setting the form Filter property. For parameterized query method review: http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/f...tomfilter.html

2. Thank you very very much :-)

1. I can't do it .
    The below shown error:

June7 is online now VIP
    Then you need to describe step-by-step what you are doing to result in that error. Because if you do what I describe, should not be error. I did not get error.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Picture.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	170.5 KB 
ID:	17020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.