tmill29 is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

Split Form Display Options

I have a user form where the user can select certain items from several comboboxes. Once they select the items and click the command button to query the database, the results are displayed in a splitform that looks somewhat like my datasheet. The splitform displays in the details area. The problem with the display is it scrunches the information. For instance you cannot see the entire column name no matter how I change the formatting of the width settings. Even taking the table and changing the width does not work. The table also has a calculated amount of 2 columns and I have that as a percentage in the table and it displays as a percentage, yet in my display of the information in the split form, it puts it back to a decimal. Is there a way to create some sort of code in my command button to call a function to adjust the settings of the width of the columns so they look professional and can be read as well as make the format of one of the columns a percentage? I have gone thru the properties but cannot find anything that directly relates to the splitform.

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    The datasheet view section acts just like a table or query or a normal form set to Datasheet view. Manually change width of the columns by grab and drag then save the form. Or try this code http://support.microsoft.com/kb/210427

Percentage formatting works for me. Make sure the textbox Format and DecimalPlaces properties are correct.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

tmill29 is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit
    This works. Thank you.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.