Cannot edit Relationships in Access template file

Hi, everyone. Much like the title says, I cannot edit the relationships field in a template that I downloaded. Right now, I am running Windows 8.1 64-bit Professional, Access 2013 (though this appears to be an Access 2010 template). The template that I'm using is the "Desktop services template" (I spelled it exactly as it is spelled in the online templates search field results. I have tried a lot of steps to fix the problem.

I've tried downloading the file directly from the web and opening it in Access rather than using the New Database wizard front end. I've tried putting the downloaded file in Documents and specifying Documents as a trusted location. I even made my whole C:/ drive a trusted location. No matter what I do, I cannot click the Relationships icon under Database Tools in Access. It is completely grayed out. I have a little experience with databases, but I'm working on a project, and this template is a really good starting point for what I want to do with it. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Review https://www.accessforums.net/access/...ice-41072.html

Web databases don't work like regular database. I will take another look at it tonight.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Hi there. Thank you very much for the link. Unfortunately, it does not seem to really apply to my particular issue. However, from the thread, I remembered something I forgot to include originally, in that I cannot access Design View with this template, either. I'm not sure if it's correlated to not being able to edit relationships or not.

June7 is offline VIP
    Can't access design view because there isn't one, not for objects designed as web interface. Yes, it's all related - because it's web database, assuming you have the same template I downloaded.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by June7 View Post
    Can't access design view because there isn't one, not for objects designed as web interface. Yes, it's all related - because it's web database, assuming you have the same template I downloaded.
    Sorry, I missed the part where it was the same template, and got myself confused. I see what you mean now. I read through the thread, and I'm still not sure where to start to enable editing the relationships. I've tried looking through the macros, but I don't see anything that would disable editing the relationships.

June7 is offline VIP

Quote Originally Posted by June7 View Post
    The second link proved to be pretty much exactly what I was looking for, I think. Thank you so much for your help and the explanation.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.