Stephanie53 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit

Kudos!!!

I have had this project since March this year to create this DB for this company even though i am not quite done but almost..i need to say KUDO's to the following for the people that have put up with my questions, my frustrations, and my impatience and STILL helped me

These people are the following are the ones that helped me the most and still helps me to this day..:

June7 - you managed to calm me down quite a few times and pointed me in the right direction and really helped with alot of the coding!! THANK YOU!

pbaldy (Paul) - when June wasnt around - you directed me either where to get the information or really studied my DB and got me back on the right track - THANK YOU!!
    rpeare - even though you dont have Access 2010, and we butted heads a few times you did your best to help me and some of it helped when it could help - you spent a lot of time and even though i may not have appriciated it like i should have i want to say a special THANK YOU because one day you ran around trying to find Access 2010 and was able to help me THANK YOU THANK YOU!

the rest are as follows -

RuralGuy
    Dal Jeanis
    Rzw0wr
    ssanfu

You all helped me in some way or fashion and you need a big THANK YOU!! also :-)

Everyone (myself included) have to realize this is a volunteer position and to take time out of your own busy lifes to help people like me that sometimes just a Thank You is your just rewards is sometimes not enough. I wish i could do more for you all but all i can keep doing is say
    THANK YOU!!!!

Stephanie53 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2010 32bit
    i did forget to add that if i have missed anyone it was not intentually and thank you thank you also from the bottom of my heart :-)

THANK YOU!!!!

pbaldy is online now Who is John Galt?
    Windows XP Access 2007
    You're welcome!! As is probably the case with others, I got help from sites like this when I was starting (and still do), so I'm just paying back.
    Paul (wino moderator)
    MS Access MVP 2007-2019
    www.BaldyWeb.com

ssanfu is offline Master of Nothing
    Windows XP Access 2000
    What Paul said...

And you're welcome

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.