snowboarder234 is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit

Placing multiple images in a form?

Click image for larger version. 
<br /><script async src=
    Name: PhotoTab.jpg  Views: 13  Size: 38.3 KB  ID: 12163" class="thumbnail" style="float:CONFIG" />

Is it possible to display a number of photos (unique to each record) under the photo tab for this form I designed? Right now I’m storing the photos in a table designed just for attachments. But, I would like to be able to display the photos in the form.

Some people will have several photos. Others will have none. However, each record will have two fields for images: bio photo and research photos. But again, not everyone submits photos. The design is each person will have one bio photo, but can have 1 or multiple research images, if in fact they do submit graphics. Most do not. But when someone DOES submit research photos, they tend to be numerous.

Problem, is I’m stumped as to how to design the table in cases where one person has multiple photos. Is it possible or is the attachment table my only option for storing multiple images for each record?

June7 is online now VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Options:

1. Attachment field for each image or set of images. A single Image control can display multiple images from one attachment field. The control will have a move forward/back bar, at least I have seen this.

2. A child table with a record for each image. This means the images will display vertically.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.