barkarlo is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2007

Write code to see all date between two date

How to write code that would display a crosstab query all the days between the start date and end date of the bus tours.
    -field row heading should be the name field tours
    - In the field of the column should be shown all the days between the start date and end date tours,
    - In the field of value shown to the cities that the bus goes around from the beginning to the end of the tours from the table "itinerary."
    Table "itinerary" has a column
    tours and column name 1.day, 2.day, 3.day, 4day, 5.day, 6.Day, etc to 15.day.
    For example:
    Name tours: "Eurasia 1.day Berlin, Dresden 2.day, 3.day Ljubljana, Zagreb 4.day,
    etc to the end of tours.
    In the second table stores information about the start date and end date tour, the driver, the tour guide, the city where the tour begins and the city where the tour ends, etc.
    How in this table I was either daily movement than just the beginning and end of tour

I need to make an inquiry in which he could see all the dates between the start date and end date of the tours so that each city join date.
    For example: name tours, 12.3. Berlin, 13.3.Dresden, 14.3. Ljubljana, etc until the end of tours.
    The attached is the table
    Attached Files Attached Files

burrina is offline VIP
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

Here is a simple query that may suit your needs.

Maybe this is what you are after! I only included the query, so copy it to your db. Hope this helps!
    Attached Files Attached Files

barkarlo is offline Novice
    Windows XP Access 2007

See two Query columns in one column

Quote Originally Posted by burrina View Post
    Maybe this is what you are after! I only included the query, so copy it to your db. Hope this helps!
    This query calculates the number of days between two dates, but I do not need to.
    I made a request that I send enclosed, with columns Date1, 1.Day, date2 2.Day, Date3, 3.Day, etc.
    Now in order to query, column "Date1" and column "1.Day" I wanted to see in one column, as shown in the excel file.
    Is this possible?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails query.jpg   Excel example what i want in query.jpg  

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.