Okay, so I'm working on this project and I have Office 2007 and needless to say what I've got is what I've got.

I have data that I gather everyday and put into Excel. I'd like to automate this process a little bit. The data gets updated everyday but I have to manually manipulate it. After automating the input of the data into Access, I'd like to have access zero out all the values that matchup so there are no values for given people that add up to zero.

Then, I'd like to take this renovated data and use Access to sort it quickly into usable reports. I'd like to create a little graphic interface for people to use when utilizing Access that will produced the desired data for them in a 'pretty' manner. Which should be an uneditable listing.

I have a feeling this process involves putting the data into the table (at some point, I'd like to have access automate this process), having access sort the data, add up the values, delete the zero values, and then have other people be able to go into this database, say I need 'report 4', all non-zero values greater than 120 days old for example, have them click it and have Access produce a report that gives them the values they are looking for.

I know Access CAN do all this. I'm just sort of new to Access. I know once I know the steps and what I have to do I can figure it out, I just don't know how to ask the questions as to what to do to have the help file be of any use. Thank you so much for your time and consideration!