Hello Everyone

i'm developing a simple DB using Access.. I need help with the table formation and design to make it able to generate different types of reports

its about students with difficulties in their courses studies , so a committee will meet to discuss their issues and make a decision on their status..

Tables

* Table [1]:Student
Fields are:
[FileNo, ScholarshipStartDate, ScholarshipEndDate, Degree, StudentMajor , StudentUni, LanguageStudyDate, IETLS, IELTSDate, SupervisorName, SupervisorDept.]

* Table [2]:Meeting
Fields are:
[MeetingNo, MeetingDate, StudentIssue, CommitteeView, Notes, Decision]

With more fields requested as the evaluation of the Student's current Uni and the University that he wants to move to.. the New Uni. Evaluation and The new major he wants to change to
Now these fields i Have no idea where or how to add them, in which table or how wud be the new table?

I tried the first table is the students, then Meeting only which has all the rest of the fields in purple ..

i've built up the tables and all, but i'm having problems with PKs and FKs, I know its a simple 2 tables now, but i'm not even sure if my tables are correct,, which i'd like from u here to help me with

Forms

Form [1]: DataEntry

Includes everything above, Button for new record, delete record, save and close

Form [2]:MainMenu

Now here is the biggest [?], I need to make this the into menu, like the first thing to open, i haven't done anything in it cuz i have no idea HOW!..
I need it to include stuff like: Add New Record ( which is easy done by access ) .. Search Record , another Buttons that generates different Reports.

Reports

I haven't done any of this yet but the reports required are:

Report [1]:CommitteeMeetingTable
That Includes EVERYTHING above for students that has been met for in Certain DATE / Certain MEETING

Report [2]:TopSupervisorWithIssues
as the title is clear, they need the top 10 supervisors for example to have students with issues
that as well as : TopDept., Top Changed Uni., Top Changed to Uni., Top Changed Major, Top Changed to Major,

Report [3]: RecordsForCertainDepartment
all the records that belongs for Dept. X for example

Report [4]: StudentReport
For this report, I need to include it in the student's record when can be printed out with only one button click (Possible?)

That's for now, I hope I dont get to add anything more
This project should be submitted by next Wed. I hope i get help before that

Thank you