I am considered an advanced Access user & very knowledgable. I recently upgraded from 2003 to 2010, and followed the proceedure as specified for a clean full version upgrade. All other aspects of Office 10 function properly with no problems, even advanced tools in Excel with VBA, Macros, Pivots, etc.
I created a new dbase, with the intentions of importing Excel data, but first wanted to establish the parameters for the master table in design view. When I select Lookup Wizard in the data type field, I get the following 3 msgs:

1) The database cannot be opened because the VBA project contained in it cannot be read. The database can be opened only if the VBA project is first deleted. Deleting the VBA project removes all code from modules, forms and reports. You should back up your database before attempting to open the database and delete the VBA project.
2) Microsoft cannot start the wizard, builder, or add-in.
3) Microsoft Access couldn't launch the Lookup Wizard,or the wizard has been disabled

As stated, this is a fresh, clean, full install of Office 10, and the database is a new one, with no tables, reports, macros, queries. I've gone as far as to uninstall and reinstall Office 10, but get the same results each time. I've checked the trust center and Add-Ins, and unless I missed something, everything seems to be ok. But even when I click on Add-Ins, I get the same msgs. I've read numerous blogs on the same error msg...but they mostly all pertain to instances of split dbases or admin functionality or network issues. None of those relate to my scenario, since this is a new blank dbase. Oh yeah, before someone asks it, during install I selected 'Run All From Computer', so as to have all components available for use.
What am I doing wrong?!?

Thanks!