RayMilhon is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit

Report Graphs

I have an Access 2010 Database. There is a report that has 2 groups 1 for PCP, 1 for Hedis Sub Measure the Sub Measure has a graph with 3 values. The submeasure Score, The goal for 4 star rating and the goal for 5 star rating. This report was working fine yesterday. I had a requirement to add an overal graph for the Medical Group that accumulates the total compliant and eligible calculates the percentage and displays it with the same goals. I Added the graph and Access crashed. I re-opened the database took out the additions I had made and now the graphs that were working perfectly yesterday are all blank. The data is there but links from the report data to the graph data are no longer there. I've tried putting them back in but get an error and can't put them back in. Recreated the graph from scratch and get the same issue. Anybody have an idea how I can fix this? I'd hate to have to start over.

June7 is online now VIP
    What is error message?

Run Compact & Repair?

Want to provide project for analysis?
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

RayMilhon is offline VIP
    Did Compact & Repair. It's not so much an error message but the Graph Prompts for the PCPID and the submeasurecode when that data is already there in the group headers. I use those 2 fields to link to the graph as each graph is specific to a Measure and a PCP. The sql for the graph has the submeasure, Compliance Percentage, the Percentage for Stars Level 4 and the Percentage for Stars Level 5

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.