Andyjones is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows Vista Access 2010 32bit

Not in list event and multi search form with drop down fields.

Hi

I need help in creating a multi field search from based on a query but I want to use drop down menus to select the data the query is called results.

Also is it posible that when you enter the players details into the form that the form automatcaly resises to fit the amount of records.

The fields in the query that I want to use in the form are Div Our Team Name League Type Match Type Date Opp Team name

Not in list even has now been resolved just need help with the mulit combo seach form
    Attached Files Attached Files

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Andyjones is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows Vista Access 2010 32bit
    Hi Thanks for that but thats not the sort of form im trying to create is there any body eles who can help with this.

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    That tutorial demonstrates concept of selecting filter criteria from combobox and form/report recordsource refers to the combobox as input parameter. You can expand that to use more than one combobox. Check out another tutorial: http://datapigtechnologies.com/flash...earchform.html

If these don't offer enough guidance to accomplish what you want, need more info on what you are trying to do. Which of your forms do you want to do this with?

The subform won't 'grow', that's why the scroll bars are there. At least I've never been able to get the Grow property to work on forms.

Your project is throwing an 'ambiguous name detected' error. This means there is more than one procedure in the same module with the same name. You have two identical cboOpponent_NotInList event procedures behind frmMatchDate.

Crossing my fingers someone else has more insight to your requirements and contributes.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.