Before I catch too much flak, yes I know all of my "stuff" is way out of date. I only do this to play around, but I have fun doing it. I build (use the term loosely) custom databases to track my own stuff and give some away to other people that can use them.

So now to details. I am running Windows XP, Office 2002 Pro, Windows XP Developer. I have an Access database I built to try and help a neighbor out that has some rent property so they can track their properties, how much they spend and on what, how much rent, deposits they take in and produce reports for them. It (obviously) runs fine on my computer. I built an install package which works on an XP computer but when I tried to install it on my wife's Windows 7 computer, I get one of two messages based on the options I selected in the package build. If I include the system files, I get the message that the install/computer needs NT 4. SP 6 or later. If I do not include the system files but do include the Access run time files, I get a message that says the Office System Pack needs to be updated.
Does anyone have any ideas if this will work at all and if so ideas?

Thanks
Dave Miller