keith701a is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

Scroll Bar Issues

I am having an issue with scroll bar behavior in my access database. The database is to manage requests for our unit. I built a navigation form "home page" and in that home page is a navigation button that links to a subform containing our request information.

My issue is scrolling in that subform. At 1680x1050 resolution I can disable the scroll bar on the main home page (it isn't needed) but if the resolution is lowered the scroll bars for the subforms no longer scroll to the bottom of the form, so I am forced to enable a total of two vertical scroll bars. I'd like it to work like a website and just force them to scroll more vertically if they chose to use a lower screen resolution.

What properties do I need to do to fix this?

Okay... I sat down and looked at my co-workers settings. They are using the 1680 x 1050 resolution, but they have the Windows 7 DPI setting set to 125% instead of 100%. I figure the fix will probably be the same but I wanted to update the information.

I'm aware that alter DPI settings like that can mess up control displays, but any help anyone can offer is much appreciated.

Another update;

I changed my settings to 125% and duplicated it. The issue of scrollbars not appearing happens on every form and report displayed in that "home page," however, if they are opened on their own they display the scroll bar correctly and function correctly.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.