Paul H is offline Expert
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit

Thumbs up Thank You and Hello

I am seriously late in posting this, but it needs doing. Proper credit is needed where it is due.

Without this forum and your help (you know who you are) I could not have successfully completed my last project. After being out of Access for 2+ years and experience an Office 2010 culture shock I was in deep over my head. By the time I finished I was doing the backstroke spouting fountain of water.

The even better news is my employer hired me for a second project starting immediately and continuing through July 2012. I'll take some credit, but it wouldn't be right not to thank those that kept me sane through this process.

I look forward to coming back here and maybe paying back some of the help I have received.

Paul

boblarson is offline --------
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Paul:

Congratulations on your successful project and the next assignment. That is great news and I'm sure I speak for most here on the board when I say, "not a problem - we love doing what we do here and we are glad we could help."

Paul H is offline Expert
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    Part of my job is the "fun" of analyzing someone else's database design and deciphering their structure, relationships and code. Of course that person or persons are now only ghosts in the machine. I haven't decided whether there is a method in their madness or not.I can feel my brain wrinkling as I write.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.