misssunshine1973 is offline Novice
    Windows Vista Access 2007

Substitute Teacher in need of answer key!

Hello,

I feel terribly embarrassed about this. I am substitute teaching a computer science class for the next week and a half until the schools normal teacher recovers from surgery. I had administered this test on Monday, however I am unable to properly grade these assignments by Friday, because I misplaced the teachers answer key!

Sadly, I don't even know what Microsoft Access is. I have tried to get assistance from other teachers at the school, however Mr.Meyers is the only person who really knows how to use this program. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, since I know very little about computers.

Also, I don't know if it is a problem, because one of the secretaries is helping me upload the file as .jpg images. Again, any help would be greatly appreciated!

ImageShack® - Gallery

RuralGuy is offline Administrator
    Windows 10 Access 2013 32bit
    How would we know if you are the teacher or the student?

misssunshine1973 is offline Novice
    Windows Vista Access 2007

Substitute Teacher in need of answer key!

I don't understand. If i was the student I would not have a blank copy of the test to upload. If I did, it would be after the test is submitted.

I am substitute teaching at Westminster high school in Westminster, MD. the website for the school is Westminster High School

RuralGuy is offline Administrator
    Windows 10 Access 2013 32bit
    You just don't think like a crafty student. The test involves questions on most of the Office products and not just Access and I have not taken a test in about 30 years. Do you use any IM product? Maybe there is a possible solution here. I'm willing to give it a go.

marianne is offline Competent Performer
    Windows XP Access 2003
    my suggestion would be:

1. go to the teacher who made the questionnaire and ask for the answer key or
    2. go to the faculty and tell your problem because I believe they could somehow assist you on this.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.