Dfmacedo is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit

Post Duplicate Labels Acording to An item

Hello every one. I have a problem with some labels. I have a report that prints labels according to a querie, and when i run the report it pops up a box that asks me what record do i want to print, so far, so good, the problem lies on the fact that i want access to print automatacly severeal labels according to a specific number on that record. The objective of this label is to identify boxes according to the number of boxes that a specific customer have, for example if a document has 3 or 5 boxes, i want access to print the labels by its own according to the number of the document and the number of items.

if the record 10 has 10 boxes, when i print the report, i want it to print automaticaly 10 labels in one our two sheets.

alansidman is offline VIP
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    What is your VBA code to print the labels? Show us so we can give you guidance.

Alan

Dfmacedo is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 64bit
    The problem is not printing the labels. The problem is telling access when to duplicate labels, in the quantity of the boxes that i have. for example, if i have 5 boxes access automaticaly in the report builds 5 labels, 1/5 boxes, 2/5 boxes, 3/5boxes, 4/5 boxes, 5/5 boxes, so that i can label them in this order. What i've done was, i created a labelreport thrue a query, and when i run the report it asks me the number of the document i want to print the labels, but when i put the number it only appear one label only... Sorry about my english, i'm portuguese and i usually dont wright.

alansidman is offline VIP
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    Without seeing your command to print, there is no way to determine what is wrong. How is Access getting the information to print five labels. You need to show us how this is happening. Otherwise, we are blind and have to rely on our crystal balls. I, for one, had to send my crystal ball back to the manufacturer for a tune up so until you show us what you are doing, I am blind.

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    An Access report is output vehicle for printing records. The label report is no different, each record of the query will generate a label. One record means one label. Are you printing a page of labels on a standard printer or are you using a label printer?

Yes, need to show us the code.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.