Max D is offline Advanced Beginner
    Windows XP Access 2007

Arrow AccessImagine supports HTTP images and old OLE data

Great news! AccessImagine got updated with awesome features and tweaks. Honestly speaking, it became now most functional and complete imaging solution for Microsoft Access around. Beside that it became extra simple to use for beginners. Most usage cases doesn't require reading any documentation, just drop it on form, bind - and the way you use images in databases is changed forever. You can download updated version here - http://access.bukrek.net/download

HTTP (web) images

It is quite a problem for Access to get image from web. Now it is so easy as Pic.LoadFile "http://mysite.com/intro.jpg". Also you can bind AccessImagine directly to URL field. Of course, you can do any manipulations with that web content - save to database, write to file, crop, resize and so on.

Old OLE data support
    Now AccessImagine can understand that data of regular OLE controls. You don't need to perform mass convertion operations to get rid of them. Bind AccessImagine and it will care the rest. While you edit or insert new images, it will be written in JPEG format.

Remark: AccessImagine doesn't understand iconic or "filename-only" OLE. In other cases, if your data isn't recognized properly - please send a sample to us and we will fix it quickly.

Complete feature list: browse and load, drag-n-drop, paste from clipboard, aquire from scanner or web-cam images right to database, in-place cropping tool, undo, old OLE data support, display HTTP (web) images, JPEG, BMP, GIF and PNG file formats support, store images in JPEG format to save space, external image storage with automatic maintaince, anti-aliased image display, automatic resampling, continuous forms solution, on-click full-screen image display fitted to screen or with panning tool, opens image on-click in editing application, 90 degrees image rotating, VBA scripting image manipulations, SQL Servers and .NET languages support.

Complete properties and VBA commands list: Changed, Copy, Crop, EmptyImage, HideButtons, Image, MaxHeight, MaxWidth , OnClick, OpenPictureFile, Paste, PicHeight, PicWidth, PreviewJPG, PreviewOLE, Scan, ShowFullPicture, ShowPanPicture, StoragePath, TurnLeft, TurnRight.

Please, don't hesistate to write access@bukrek.net if you have noticed any bad behavior, want to add some feature to AccessImagine or simply need help or advise.

RuralGuy is offline Administrator
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    Max,

Did you ask Matrix if this post was Okay?

Windows XP Access 2007
    Greetings, RG! Your old e-mail is not alive, I was afraid you are away from Access now.

You think, I should ask Matrix about this? I agree, the post turned too commercialized, like a toothbrush advertizing. I will rewrite it.

I dropped WildBlue as an ISP. I already checked with Matrix and he does not have a problems with it but you are correct with the toothbrush advert theme. Toning down would be a nice touch.

Windows XP Access 2007
    Sorry for delay here. It seems I can't edit my post anymore.

That's okay, we'll let it stand as is. There is a three day window for editing a post for users.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.