Hi there, just registered. I've been using Access 2007 for a few months now, and I have tried setting up various systems which I cannot find anywhere in the manual or very easily online, so I figured I'd ask here. I'd really appreciate anyone who can give me any advice on these issues.

The main thing I'm trying to do at the moment is link Access and Outlook together, specifically the Contacts. This is for an Office setting, where everyone has different Outlook databases, but they all look at the same Access database. Ideally, whenever a Contact is updated, the same contact would be updated in Outlook. So far I've only been able to import the contacts into a table, but I still have to manually update.
Is this even possible, linking Access and Outlook to automatically share data?

Secondly, I'm trying to create drop-down scroll-boxes in individual cells in a database, but I've only been able to find instructions for Acces 2003 which don't apply. I often have 1 contact that has multiple entries due to different entries in each form, such as Home, Business and 2nd Home addresses all being separate entries. Here are my questions:
1. Is there a way to create scroll-down box cells and
2. Is there a way to have them link to the relevant information only when click, much like how Outlook Contacts works.

If anyone can provide links to how-to's or manuals, it would be a tremendous help.

Thank you!