one to many relationship

Yeah, yeah yeah. I know the answer might be simple but im new to this and I still can't figure it out.

Any way here it goes.
    I have at the moment two tables. Products and product colors. joined by the product unique key. one product has multiple colors. the problem is i need that when i choose one product on a form all the colors with the same product key must be pulled up and showed to choose. This is going to happen in a subform. This subform is shown as a table. Any ideas how to set this up.

Set up the main form as based on the products table, and the subform on the productcolors table. When you add the subform to the main form, the wizard will ask you which field to use to join the subform to the main form; choose the productID.

Ok tried the idea, is not what i'm looking for. The idea is that when someone is placing an order, which works with other two tables (orders and order items where there is a one to many relationship), the person selects a product and then he must choose only one attribute from a predetermined list. So the idea of one form inside another form only leads to the creation of indefinite attributes, instead of only choosing one from the predetermined list.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.