Error 3625

I have an access application that imports a bunch of text and xls files. Recently someone told me that there is a new text file that needs to be added to the application. So I went into the VB module and saw a bunch of lines that looked like this:
    DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, "FilenameA Import Specification", "FilenameA", CurDir$ & "\FilenameA.txt", False, ""
    What I then proceeded to do was to add a line to this code that basically stated the above in the following fashion for the new file, called FilenameB.txt:
    DoCmd.TransferText acImportDelim, "FilenameB Import Specification", "FilenameB", CurDir$ & "\FilenameB.txt", False, ""
    However when I run the application to start the import I get an error:
    3625-THe textfile specification 'FilenameB Import Specification' does not exist . You cannot import, export, or link using the specification.

What went wrong?

I ran into something like this a while back.
    I think you might need to generate a new Import Specification. As I recall there is a wizard to do this - possibly as part of a manula import operation and then you save the spcification. I remember that is was not very intuitive as far as saving the specificationa and it took multiple times to figure it out. I seem to remember that I had major problems trying to re-use a Spec name that I had used before. Perhaps they are chached somewhere....so I ended up making a new spec with a new name and then it worked.

Good Luck !!!

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.