Hi,
I'm a frequent user of Access, but have been handed this database that I'm having trouble figuring out. The database is a Sales database (Sales000.mdb). On the main form, there are two radio buttons, Commercial and Residential. In this instance, I'll select Residential. Then there is a drop box in which you can select 1 of 115 counties. Once you select the county, you select the Add/Edit button in order to add sales to the selected county. After selecting that button, a new Residential Sales-Add/Edit form is opened. I would proceed to enter the necessary information. On this form, the users would like two yes/no boxes changed to combo boxes. I did this on the form, but now in order to get the data into the county table, I need to change the table layout from yes/no to text correct? Here's my problem...there is a different database for each county. Example, there are 115 databases all named SalesXXX. So, from the drop box on the main menu, the county I select has a separate database with a Residential Sale Table which is populated when the sale information is entered. Sorry if I didn't post properly. Please let me know if you need anymore information. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.