Tbl Carrier
    Pk CarrierID

Tbl CAP
    Pk CAPID

Tbl EXP
    Pk ExpID

Tbl GenC
    PK GenC

All my relationships are set correctly I believe. Tbl CAP, EXP and GenC all have a secondary key that links back to CarrierID.
    I have a form 'Carrier'. This form contains a carrier's information. Below that is a tab control.
    Originally I only had the form 'CAP' in the tab control. I had no problems. Then I added the GenC and Exp forms and now whenever I try to add a new record I am prompted with 'Enter Parameter Value' 'CarrierID'. It does this for both GenC and Exp.
    Any ideas? Also both tblGenC and tblExp currently contain no records because they are new tables while CAP and Carrier contain lots of records.

Any ideas?
    Edit: I imagine it would have something to do with the link master fields property but am not sure exactly.

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    Can you make project available for analysis? Attach to post, zip if large, run Compact & Repair first.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

I think I fixed it. Well it fixed itself I suppose. I deleted the three tabs and reinserted them and the problem does not appear to be happening. It is weird because I tried that about 5 times and the first 4 times it did not work. I can still attach the databse if you are interested, I just have to blank out everything.

June7 is offline VIP
    Windows XP Access 2010 32bit
    Glad it is working. If you don't need help now then don't bother with posting the db.
    How to attach file: http://www.accessforums.net/showthread.php?t=70301 To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.