Hi All, I am facing a problem with making values from field in an external table populate my access tables.
I want values from "date received" field from an external table (MITS_MM_LOT_ST) for example to populate my access table automically tblBatches-IMI via a form. I already performed the connection via ODBC and it was successful but after using the query below, there seem to be no change on the forms.
The external table gets populated routinely and I want to use it for the source of some of my data(date recieved, commodity #(on a combo box) and lot #).
Is this be possible? Here is the query I am using below:
SELECT [tblBatches-IMI].BatchID, [tblBatches-IMI].[Commodity #], [tblBatches-IMI].[Lot Number], [tblBatches-IMI].Location, [tblBatches-IMI].QTY, [tblBatches-IMI].TestingBy, [tblBatches-IMI].[Audited Time], [tblBatches-IMI].[Sampling Time], [tblBatches-IMI].[Testing Priority], [tblBatches-IMI].HotQualifier, [tblBatches-IMI].Comment, [tblBatches-IMI].LineID, [tblBatches-IMI].[Rel Date], [tblBatches-IMI].ReleaseID, [tblBatches-IMI].[Commodity #], [tblBatches-IMI].[Commodity #], [tblBatches-IMI].[Lot Number]
FROM [tblBatches-IMI] INNER JOIN MITS_MM_LOT_ST ON ([tblBatches-IMI].[Audited Time] = MITS_MM_LOT_ST.DATE_RECEIVED) AND ([tblBatches-IMI].[Lot Number] = MITS_MM_LOT_ST.LOT_ID) AND ([tblBatches-IMI].[Commodity #] = MITS_MM_LOT_ST.MATERIAL_ID)
WHERE ((([tblBatches-IMI].ReleaseID)<13))
ORDER BY [tblBatches-IMI].[Sampling Time] DESC;