Hello everyone,

I'm extremely new to all database stuff, so please pardon my ignorance with this question. I've googled about as much as I can trying to figure this out, and I'm hoping you can help here.

I am trying to set up a query that will pull records between two dates, based on month and date only, excluding the year. To explain, I need to query a list of records in my database based on the date associated with them, between 2 dates within one week (the dates change each week, between Sunday to Saturday).

I have had luck using the datepart function to find just the month asking it to prompt me for both months (if needed or I just input the same number if it's within the same month), and separately (without the month) with the datepart function to find just the date asking it to prompt me for the 2 dates, but I am unable to combine the 2 queries to pull 1 complete set of results results.

Also, these records have a many to many relationship with another table, and I find the records without information in the related field (in this case "relationship" field) are not included in the results when I include the "relationship" field , which I need, in the query.

All of this I'd like to set up into a form to view and copy info from each week.

My questions are:

First, is there a way to query the month and date only from a date field, using parameters to prompt me which month range and date range to search for, excluding the year?

Secondly, is there a way to ensure that all records, including those with no information in the 'relationship' field are displayed using the same query?

Here are the formulas I have had some luck with when used separately the other:

DatePart("m",[English DOD]) Between [month?] And [same/different month?]

or

DatePart("d",[English DOD]) Between [first date?] And [second date?]

Any information you can help with would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading!

Wishing you a peaceful weekend,
~Denean~