styles3000 is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007

Email Won't Dump Info Into Access

I'm new to access, I keep getting these errors when I try sending emails to collect data. Could someone help me?

orange is online now Moderator
    Windows XP Access 2003
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; West Palm Beach FL
    Could you tell us a little about your setup?
    What you want to do?
    What you have tried? What is failing?

ajetrumpet is offline VIP
    Windows Vista Access 2007
    In a rare occasion here, I'm not going to discount what the orange guy has to say.

And let me just say that since you have one post here, it's more than likely a dup somewhere else. But even if it's not, that picture is not helpful in the least. It looks like you posted it in a fit of rage, really.

But to give you a hint, the error message on most of them is quite obvious. Data type conversion? Ummm...well, you're probably trying to collect data that's not compatible with the field you're putting it into, right?

Have you checked that? And if you have, next time it might be a good idea to tell us folks that you HAVE. Okie dokie??

styles3000 is offline Novice
    Windows 7 32bit Access 2007
    Could you tell us a little about your setup?
    I oversee a small real estate investment team and one of the task I give my team is to go to peoples homes who are in pre-foreclosure to gather info to determine if we can help to prevent the foreclosure. The info I instruct them to collect is the "Arrears" the "Monthly Payment" and "Phone Number" as you can see on the "Master Table" within the database here.....https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2Y...thkey=CLnYi-EL
    What you want to do?
    I want to do send each one of my members a form via email, fill in the "Arrears" the "Monthly Payment" and "Phone Number", and have it automatically populate within my "Master Table" in the database.
    What you have tried? What is failing?
    I've tried changing the format of the cells, I've tried the smart tags, I've tried sending to email not included in the database, I've tried sending to emails within the database. Both, does send the emails and collects the data , one problem I've experienced is that the form shows the read only titles and the boxes, but the form doesn't show read only info from the database. Thats the whole point, so the recipient recieving the email can know exactly what to place in the boxes. For example, check out this link....https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...thkey=CIeVu-IJ This is a form I send to a recipient , the ADDRESS_ and the SHERIFF #_: field are the read-only field's and the "Arrears" the "Monthly Payment" and "Phone Number" are the fields I want to collect info . In this first email, my read only fields don't show any info from the database. A friend of mine said, it must be a linking issue. The database isn't sending the info with the form somehow. How can I correct this?
    As for the data types, I looked in the help files which gave me a little insight insight, Could you take a look my datatypes and give me guidance on how can I configure the Data type conversions appropiately to where they don't fail when populated?

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.