Hey guys! So, I'm completely new to these forums, I'll try my best to get as much info here as possible to help answer my question. I'm creating a database that stores financial information about our customers. When a customer phones we enter their basic details into a form. We then take information on their income and expenditure.

I want to enter these on a new form, so, what I want is a button that when clicked opens a new form retaining the account number of the customer we are dealing with. I have my main form BasicDetails which has a subform called UnsecuredDebts. Both tables are linked behind the scenes. I've created another table called Income, this is where the income/expenditure values will be stored. Now I can create the form, but when I click the button it just brings up the first record stored in the table. I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong...if you need any more information just let me know, like I said, I'm new to Access and have probably made several errors along the way!