vespid is offline Novice
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2007

Need new import method URGENT!

In the past I have used the email form feature in Access to send out forms for students to make selections from some options, and then I import their replies into Access through my Outlook. Worked fine, was looking to do it again tomorrow (Monday). Well, I did a test today and it looks like google is now stripping all the html forms from email that comes in to my students' gmail so that system is now suddenly useless. I discussed this in another thread in this forum and am now seeking a new method for allowing data input by others that can be imported into Access.

We do use google docs, so I was wondering if I create an Excel spreadsheet with the names and boxes for them to enter selections, post it on google docs for them to make their entries, and then import that data back into my Access database, should that work?

Is this reasonable to try? Does anyone know of a better idea? Whatever I do, I need to pull it off tomorrow. The last resort would be to have all 450 students write down their choices and I'd have to manually enter them all, which I'd really rather avoid having to do.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Needless to say, I'm pretty peeved at google right now.

Thank you for your time.

UPDATE: already had to push ahead. No reply needed.
    Last edited by vespid; 03-14-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.