Buen Día Fernando:
Hello All,

I am translating this problem from spanish to english; therefore, the names of the tables are in spanish...i hope you guys can help me. Thanks in advanced

I am trying to create some Access Formularies that afect the Importaciones Table (That is just the name of the table) ( I named them Importaciones y Seguimiento_Importaciones)

1. The first (Importaciones) it is to generate new records. It has some initial fields and another fields in the same table would be left blanc. The problem with this formulary is that i would like to generate multiple records with the Facturas list but the rest of the fields would have the same value.

2. The second (Seguimiento_Importaciones) is to update the fields in the Importaciones table which they have to match with the value No Impo. However, the formulary, how it is rigth now, allows me to find the first updated record, but what I really want is to find ALL the updated records by using one single command and avoiding moving through all the records to update them one by one

I have tried the following comands, but I get an error (see pic. attached):

G1=[Importaciones subform].Form!FL
G2=[Importaciones subform].Form!FD
G3=[Importaciones subform].Form!DI
G4=[Importaciones subform].Form!FFD
G5=[Importaciones subform].Form!FLE
G6=[Importaciones subform].Form!Status
G7=[Importaciones subform].Form!ET

Do while [Importaciones]([Factura]) = Me.Factura

DoCmd.RunSQL "INSERT INTO [Importaciones]([ Fecha_Llegada],[ Fecha_Deposito],[ Declaración_Impo],[ Fecha_Declaración],[ Fecha_Levante],[ Status],[ Estimado_Entrega])VALUES('" & G1 & "', '" & G2 & "', '" & G3 & "', '" & G4 & "', '" & G5 & "', '" & G6 & "', '" & G7 & "') ; "

Loop

I am attaching the database as well as the error message of the program

Thank you all for your help. If something does not make sence please let me know.

Fernando