I'm using Access 2003. My problem is this:

I have a table of bank customers with various fields, among others there are two fields (Timo1 and Timo2). Each record usually uses only one Timo number,so only Timo1 is used, but sometimes there are records using two different numbers so both fields are filled in with different numbers (BUT at least Timo1 has always a number)

I've also constructed a form (QBF) with a subform. Records chosen by various controls in the form are shown on the subform by pressing a command button but also shown on a report by pressing a second button.
All the controls are ok, returning results (the criteria have been setup in the query called by the form) but I have a thing with the Timo1 and Timo2 table fields. There are 25 possible numbers-selections to choose for these fields. I want the user to be able to choose as many numbers as he wants and preview the records with these values. For example, he may choose 5 different values that may be present in Timo1 or Timo2 (numbers cannot be the same in Timo1 and Timo2 but they may appear in the reverse order e.g. 20 in Timo1 and 25 in Timo2 or 25 in Timo1 and 20 in Timo2).

I've setup a collection of independent checkboxes in the form, each one representing a possible value selection (for the Timo1 and Timo2 fields) but that's it. I have no way to link them to the Timo1 and Timo2 number fields of the table. Is there a way for the checked ones to compare to the Timo1 and Timo2 fields and then return the records in the subform and report???

If there's no way to do this with checkboxes please advise for other solution...

Many thanks in advance!