Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007

Help Edit MS Eccess

Hi
    I need help

i have program it call Ceenee songlist Builder install in computer when i open the program it open MS Access then i click in Ceenee tools it open another window for me to import MS Excel songs list this excel songs list file I get it from Karaoke player export after i import file it show only 9999 songs in my excel songs i got 10352 song is any way edit make Access see all my songs list.

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ceenee.jpg  

ItsMe is offline Sometimes Helpful
    Windows 7 64bit Access 2010 32bit
    It sounds like an issue with how your program, Ceenee, was created/developed. There are plenty of ways to import Excel into Access. If you do a search, you may find a solution that suits your needs. It may be easiest to copy the remaining songs and paste them to your Access table.

viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    I get you are right issue is Ceenee.
    Thanks for your help

I buy 6 karaoke player in a year from Ceenee now all dead in the water because lack of support (song list up to 9999, smartphone apps crashing, forums no answer).

I suggest you do your best to import data from the Karaoke program to Access or Excel, even if you have to copy and paste.

viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    I suggest you do your best to import data from the Karaoke program to Access or Excel, even if you have to copy and paste.
    thanks for your help i did try ...but I got no clue how to do
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ceenee song jpeg.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	197.0 KB 
ID:	20439

Where are you importing from? It looks like Ceenee is using Access. So, where was the song list before importing into Ceenee?

viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    Where are you importing from? It looks like Ceenee is using Access. So, where was the song list before importing into Ceenee?

every time I add more songs in to Ceenee player (4tb HDD) then i used Ceenee remote create song book or update song book after create song book I plug 4TB HDD in to laptop and copy out the file name Karaoke_Book.xls then I open Ceenee program in program it have icon ceenee tools i click on it then it open an other windows import song list from excel files i browse and click on the file i copy from 4tb HDD to laptop then click rum (this is how i do when i got 9k songs no problem now it over 10k the end of list after import it will not show any song after 9999 unless i use search name of the song or number sample 10361 then it show in Ceenee program.)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by viet41 View Post
    ...import song list from excel files..
    OK, I just wanted to make sure I was getting the big picture.

It seems Ceenee has a design flaw. If you are using Ceenee to generate and print a song book to paper, you are probably out of luck.

In the form named Nhac Karaoke, what options are available in the Group By Combobox? One of your screenshots shows 9999. What are the other options?

Before opening the program named Ceenee, what happens if you hold the Shift key as you start the program named Ceenee?

viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    OK, I just wanted to make sure I was getting the big picture.
    It seems Ceenee has a design flaw. If you are using Ceenee to generate and print a song book to paper, you are probably out of luck.
    Sure it happening but i still can work around copy and paste

In the form named Nhac Karaoke, what options are available in the Group By Combobox? One of your screenshots shows 9999. What are the other options?
    Sorry i don't see other optipns

Before opening the program named Ceenee, what happens if you hold the Shift key as you start the program named Ceenee?
    hold shift key see attach pic
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ceenee problem.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	113.6 KB 
ID:	20446

There may be something that can be done.

I understand it is not showing all of the records.

Please describe what you want the program (Ceenee) to do for you? Are you going to use it to print songbooks, what else???

In order for us to help, we will need to look at the Access file. You will need to make a copy, zip it down, and attach it here. If you have trouble finding the Access file, look for an ACCDB file extension.

viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    There may be something that can be done.

I understand it is not showing all of the records.

Please describe what you want the program (Ceenee) to do for you? Are you going to use it to print songbooks, what else???

In order for us to help, we will need to look at the Access file. You will need to make a copy, zip it down, and attach it here. If you have trouble finding the Access file, look for an ACCDB file extension.
    1st I Thanks for your times and try to help me
    If you can ..I want the Ceenee program show all the songs each time I add more song maybe up to 15k or more songs of course I need to add more songs in Ceenee HDD and have Ceenee player create songbook then import to Ceenee program. reason i need this because i like to scroll down on the bottom of list to see some songs name i just add or how many songs i have up to dade
    this program also i used to search singer search song name when party if this work then print out songbook I don't think it will a problem.
    these two link are one is zip and the other rar they both the same
    Thanks
    http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...%20book%20.rar
    http://www.filehosting.org/file/deta...ong%20book.zip

Instead of using an external host, can you upload the zip file to this forum? Use the Go Advanced button. If you, then, scroll down a little bit, you will see the option, "Manage Attachments".

I will have a chance to look at it within a day. I cannot promise positive results. I cannot imagine what they did or why they did what they did. When developing applications, you do not hard code problems like the one you are experiencing. In other words, they may have made the program so complicated, I may not have the time to fix it. It is very likely they built a problem on top of another problem to address a bad, fundamental, design.

viet41 is offline Novice
    Windows 8 Access 2007
    Instead of using an external host, can you upload the zip file to this forum? Use the Go Advanced button. If you, then, scroll down a little bit, you will see the option, "Manage Attachments".

I will have a chance to look at it within a day. I cannot promise positive results. I cannot imagine what they did or why they did what they did. When developing applications, you do not hard code problems like the one you are experiencing. In other words, they may have made the program so complicated, I may not have the time to fix it. It is very likely they built a problem on top of another problem to address a bad, fundamental, design.
    Sorry yesterday I did try two times upload zip file in this forums but not work Don't know why.
    take your time and I Am appreciated your help

Thanks

orange is offline Moderator
    Windows XP Access 2003
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; West Palm Beach FL
    I downloaded the songbook from your zip in the link-- it is xls as shown in the attached jpg.
    The last record is
    10361 10361 Doi Toi Co Don (Remix). Quang Ha.VOB

There does not appear to be a writer or singer for each song???

Or is it a programming glitch and
    . Quang Ha.VOB are Writer and Singer respectively?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails karaokeBook.jpg  

Maybe your ZIP is too large for this site???

We only need the accdb file or maybe it is an mdb (older version).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Please reply to this thread with any new information or opinions.